Welcome to the West Windsor Arts Council's online art submissions page.
Click on the More button below for individual prospectus details and to begin. Please read the full prospectus. For most gallery shows, you will need to have the following ready before beginning the submission process:
- Title of Artwork
- Dimensions or size range (WxH) of pieces
- Price and Insurance Value
- Short Bio
- Short Artist Statement
- Images of your work saved with title as per instructions
- Credit card for submission fee (if applicable)
Thank you for submitting your work for consideration in a West Windsor Arts Council exhibition!
2020 Artisan Display Cabinet
Now seeking handmade and handcrafted items to sell in our locked display cabinet in the West Windsor Arts Center lobby.
Presenting a changing display of work by Artisans who are WWAC Members. Each session will feature varied works, all handmade. Items to include jewelry, pottery, fiber and textile, note cards, journals, and more. All items should be made of the finest quality, with care, and by expert crafts-people in their field.
SELECTIONS: WWAC Staff
GUIDELINES FOR ARTISANS:
- All items must be handmade by the submitting artist.
- Artisan must provide 6 to 10 items that will fit in our display case, along with any necessary stands, etc to display the items.
- No single item can be larger than 11 x 11 x 11 inches.
- Artisans will be accepted for a 7 to 8 weeks time period or "session." Upcoming sessions include:
January 6, 2020 to February 28, 2020 (drop off date for items January 5, 2020)
March 23, 2020 to May 15, 2020 (drop off date for items March 22, 2020)
May 18, 2020 to July 10, 2020 (drop off date for items May 17, 2020)
July 13, 2020 to August 28, 2020 (drop off date for items July 12, 2020)
August 31, 2020 to October 23, 2020 (drop off date for items August 30, 2020)
October 26, 2020 to December 18, 2020 (drop off date for items October 25, 2020)
- Accepted artisans will be given a contract which will include the session information as well as all terms for the agreement.
ELIGIBILITY: Open to all artisans who are WWAC Members. Artisans may become Members at any time to be considered for inclusion. Work must be original and handcrafted by the Artisan, and may include jewelry, pottery/ceramics, glass, fiber and textile items, leather goods, paper crafts and journals, metal arts, basketry, and woodworking items.
SALE OF MERCHANDISE: West Windsor Arts Center will handle the sales of all items. The sales split for all items is 70% to Artisan and 30% to WWAC (Artist Level Members will receive the preferred split of 75%/25%). Artisans will be responsible for paying sales tax for their merchandise, if applicable. It is the Artisan's responsibility to obtain any licenses or permits necessary by state and local laws for the sale of handmade items and food to the public.
Note: The West Windsor Arts Council retains the right to use artist’s name and digital images of accepted artwork.